Moody's Analytics Knowledge Services (Formerly Known as Copal Research), Gurgaon, India
Designation: Associate - Management Information - Date: Aug'05 till Aug'06 - Duration: 1 Year
Copal Partners (Copal) is a global business and financial research firm (KPO-Knowledge Process Outsourcing). They have presence in the United States, Europe and Asia, where we support our clients with customized proprietary research.
My work at a leading financial research firm allowed me to apply the best of the computer technology that has to offer from a more creative point of view than many other MIS managers do. As a result, I have an unusual talent for turning challenges into solutions that can yield profitable results.
Process: Generalist Team (Multiple Processes).
Setting and maintaining CTQ & CTP targets for the process. Involved in resource planning based on volume projections given by the client. Coordinating sound integration with support functions viz. Quality, Training, Technology, Compliance & HR.
Key Result Areas:
Customer Relationship Management:
- Setting up targets and goals for the process – setting and maintaining CTQ & CTP targets for the process.
- Involved in resource planning based on volume projections given by the client.
- Coordinating sound integration with support functions viz. Quality, Training, Technology, Compliance & HR.
- Providing Cross Training to team members to handle High Volume Situations and reduce Idle Time.
- Ensuring CTQ closure: Productivity-Capacity Based Turn Around Time (TAT) through Time studies & Capacity Planning and Accuracy Base-Lining.
Quality & Compliance:
Conducting continuous audits on MIS to ensure compliance and sound functioning of the process.
To ensure that the team adheres to all the quality tool and procedures.
Ensuring the highest level of quality in operations.
Planning & Scheduling:
- Responsible service delivery of client/ customer in sync with the client’s laid parameters.
- Ensuring CTQ Delivery & Business Continuity.
- Ensuring continuous interaction with the customer to make sure that area of concern can be worked upon for improved service levels.
- Design, develop, implement, and support all MIS functions with the help of my Team consisting of 56 FTE’s.
- To plan and schedule analyst according to their skills on the research projects taken and if required projecting the requirement of FTE’s to Vice President-Operations, Country Head and the Co- founder.
- To generate and make reports as per the requirements on Ad-hoc basis to know were the project stands and present the right image of the company.