Concentrix Daksh Services India Private Limited (Formerly Known as IBM Daksh), Gurgaon, India
Designation: Sr. Workflow – Specialist - Date: May'04 till Jul'05 - Duration: 1 Year & 2 Months
It is one of the Leading BPO which provides Multiple Services to various top ranked Companies, Mortgage Institutions and Telecom Industries.
Process: Travel (Airlines) Inbound Customer Service.
May’04 - Apr’05 Workflow - Specialist.
Apr’05 - Jul’05 Senior Workflow - Specialist
Successfully handled the process of 1100+ FTE’s.
Promoted as Sr. Executive - Workflow Specialist (within 10.5 months of the tenure in the company).
Awarded for the Best Kaizen Feedback, January 2005, for the Automation of 2 reports; thereby assisting the customer to analyze the root cause of loss in production and implementing plans to improve the same and decreased the loss in production and helped in achieving SLA’s.
Key Result Areas:
Planning & Scheduling:
Handled all the activities related to meeting the projected FTE (Full Time Executive) curve, shift planning, scheduling of agents, Shift rollovers, Bay scheduling etc.
Head Count Management & Maintenance:
Handled management of agents and their movement. Keeping the exact head count, location of agents, leaves, roster and payroll data.
Analysis & Control:
Team Management/ Leadership:
- This function interacts heavily with Operations, to receive data, summarizes it, and forwards it to various other departments. The reports are created on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Usually reporting is also done on ad hoc basis, whenever required.
- Coordinating the workflow on the basis of intensive analysis of the various processes being followed and the data being generated. It helps in further re-fining of the processes and procedures so as to provide the most up to date process capabilities with zero defects.
- Interfaced with senior management to develop short/long term organizational goals and objectives.
- Successfully managed a team of 6 MIS analyst with an additional responsibility of providing floor support to 1000+ customer care specialists with help of Operational Managers.
- Conducting performance appraisals to ensure effective motivation of the team members. Identify potential areas for grooming team members through regular assessments and mentoring.
- Enhancing the employees’ morale through organizing various schemes and contests.
- Providing necessary training & presentations on various policies, procedures & updates on new products and other functions to team leaders and the subject matter experts.